Masthead


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Weekend Forecast - Awesomeness!

I called Adam this morning and found out that he ended up taking the dog he was looking at yesterday home. We've been text messaging back and forth on names and such. Actually he's in training and being naughty, so he's in trouble because I told him to stop texting dirty things and wait until after work. Anyway I think he settled on naming the puppy Duke. What a geeky name but he did get adopted by the best guy possible so...lucky dog! After work I'm going to buy Duke a welcome home present and go to visit, maybe I can train him to attack Molly on site.

Also The Lake House is coming out this Friday which I've been waiting on for awhile. I'm gonna beg Adam to take me so he can watch me cry. Hahahahahha!

I've got homework and stuff but it's all pretty easy so no worries. I might even go swimming this weekend, I've been wanting to since the garage sale at Mom's. The stickiness stayed with me.

Anyway, I'm taking the camera to take pics of Adam and Duke so maybe Becky will get to see more pics and finally make up her mind. Y'know that's all I've been waiting on.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home