Masthead


Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Saddest Man Alive

And what's really sad is that he's bringing me down with him. Everyone knows the trials I've been trough putting up with The Ex. I thought I could put that all behind me, and was looking forward to finally getting back to normal. Everyone that's seen me lately knows how much happier I've been. It was really looking like I could put this all behind me especially after he called me at work and stated that he was fine everything was okay. Sure he called me right after work that same day and had another melt-down, which we're all used to, but he immediately turned around and stated that it was only because he was lonely. So fine, I understand that, people get lonely. I think if it wasn't for Adam I'd go a little crazy myself. But then he calls and starts harrassing me again this weekend, first he wanted to get back together and even asked me to marry him, which should have totally tripped my "your crazy" alarm, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and actually indulged in the idea that maybe it could work. When it became clear that I couldn't choose him over Adam he went absolutely beserk! Yeah, I know, everyone has told me so, I'm an idiot. Regardless, I think it's finally over. Before I was scared of saying anything wrong to set him off, but today was the last straw and maybe I did do some crazy things and said hurtful things but I believe they were necessary to get him off my back.

It's sad that he cannot be grown enough to just leave things alone, which is why I might have to put this site under construction. It's seriously come to a point that I feel I have to hide to avoid him. I might even have to change my number which sucks because ever since he broke my last phone I haven't fully recovered everyone's numbers. (If I haven't called lately call me so I can jot your number down.) Right now I just can't handle all this drama. I have to concentrate on school and work, and I have a new relationship I'm trying to start without all this BS.

I'm grateful Adam has been totally supportive so far. He's not been totally inquisitve when I walk in just absolutely worn down by everything The Ex has put me through. Just the usual "Is he going crazy again?" and I nod and it's understood that the phone will be blowing up with messages all night. What else can we do but ride this out? Eventually he'll find someone else to torture. At this point I'm wishing his ex prior would have wanted him back. Maybe I wouldn't be stuck with this dilemma. But at that point she probably already knew better. Live and learn.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home