Masthead


Monday, June 12, 2006

Highly Anxious

Up to now nothing has really been serious around Adam and I until last night. Our first semi awkward highly intense moment. I actually felt like I would burst into tears, but I guess he saw what was about to come and calmed me down fast. He tried hard to make sure I was alright before I left but I still felt uneasy and sorta confused. This morning at work I get a text saying how sorry he was and that he wanted to see me tonight. So right now I'm highly anxious, waiting for him to get out of the gym to see what he's planning. I don't know if it's a date or a "talk."

Either way, I've got laundry drying, and my schoolwork caught up. I'm about to jump into the shower. But I needed to get this out.

By the way, I introduced Adam to Brian and Ching yesterday. We had only planned watching Underworld at his place in the afternoon. By the time I had gotten to the west side Brian called to invite me to Abuelo's. I didn't really feel like going but Adam wanted to. Atleast he looked like he did with all the facial expressions and hand gestures he was throwing at me while I was on the phone. It was a great time everyone had fun. I joked and said it would be dangerous putting two geeks (Adam and Brian) together but Adam says Brian is a much bigger geek. Okay, just joking he didn't say that, I did.

Okay, jumping in the shower. To be continued...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home