Masthead


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here Yea! Here Yea! Read All About It!

Officially single. Yes I am. I don't say this with any sigh of relief, just one of things you shrug your shoulders about and keep walking away from. This past week has been a cluster of mixed emotions and with everything that went on, it was hard to put a lot of things into perspective. I'd like to acknowledge everyone involved for being strong, staying logical, and making it out alive.

I said some days back in half soberness that June is going to be my month. I knew it, and I knew it had something to do with all of this. I think this marks a milestone in my life when I truly know what I want. I want normalcy. I want to be half of a great relationship. I want to be able to come home and leave everyone else behind. I want to be someone's priority and that person will be mine likewise. It's a simple goal, but so hard to attain.

It's hard knowing you wasted a couple years for someone that never really cared but life goes on, and the time you spend regretting is just more time you're wasting. It's time I stop sacrificing my feelings for someone who'd never sacrifice for me. Atleast that's how I'm justifying it.

Regardless I might be posting some good news soon. I can feel it. And stay tuned for pictures.



Comments:
It's not that hard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home