Masthead


Friday, June 09, 2006

Freakin' Analogies

You can't move and still stay? Is that like you can't be at two places at the same time type of thing? I don't really think I'm anywhere right now. I do believe it's harder for everyone all the indecisiveness in the air. I always say make a decision and stick to it. Guess I'll have to stick with mine. Sometimes you know it's too late, and sometimes you know it's not. But of course you respect the other party, because it hurts - both of you - "you've said things you can't take back."

And it's nice that I've found someone that wishes me good morning everyday, and is supportive enough to know when I'm craving attention and how to deal with it, knows when to tell me I can keep going and make it, or when to say "go to the file room and sleep." This is what I was looking for right? Someone who understands my issues and can support me emotionally. But I think maybe this isn't what I need.

I say don't live with your regrets, and I don't. Regrets come by, I wave them away, and deal with them on my own terms. However emotional baggages from past relationships can really hurt people, I've seen this happen firsthand, so the best I can hope for is being able to let go this heavy burden before I set of to find whatever lies ahead.

You make your bed, and you lie in it. Here's mine. Whatever doubts I have, I have to see this through because this is what I fought for. For better or for worse I've only got myself, since I can't move back I might as well see what the next place has in store.

p.s. thank you for the good times, the bad times, and all the memories. thanks for being the person I have to live without. you've made me who I am.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home