Masthead


Saturday, June 17, 2006

Duke

Let's not confuse (or alarm anyone) I didn't get a puppy, Adam did and he is absolutely adorable (I'm talking about the puppy.)



This is Duke atop the bed I got him Friday. I thought he'd be much bigger but hopefully he grows into it. I picked something pretty, it's an Eddie Bauer micro-suede bed, so I'm hoping he doesn't chew it up before he gets old enough to appreciate it.


He likes laying by the fireplace, Adam says because the tile is nice and cold. I think he just likes chewing on the yellow pages by it, and the carpet along the border.

The chew toy is actually supposed to be peanut butter flavored. I asked Adam to see if it really does taste it but he declined. I'd like for someone to find out for me though, I'm seriously curious.

That's been the extent of the weekend. I'm home procrastinating on doing homework but I have to so I don't get faces made at me. Adam and Craig have plans to look at an old bar west of town that's supposed to be for rent and then hopefully when I get my homework done I can go watch my movie. Plenty of stuff to do, including going to Ching and Brian's and raiding her closet some more. Ah, and shopping, now there's something to look forward to.



Comments:
That's a nice bed. Are you getting one for Molly, too? =P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home