Masthead


Monday, June 12, 2006

Assignment #2

The research assignment I've been complaining about finally turned in at 1:09am. I'm so kickin' I felt I should share...


Message no. 56

Author: Jennifer Alonso

Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:19am

http://www.joinwow.com

The purpose seems to be to create a community setting for webmasters of all levels encouraging continued education through articles, certification programs, forums, etc. Even if the coder decided not to take advantage of the certification programs they can keep up on the latest trends in programming through online discussions and tutorials.

Membership pricing:
Student $49
Govt/Education $69
Individual $89
Corporate - not noted must contact assigned member.

What caught my eye more are the certification programs which I feel could aid in accelerating my career advancement. As well, being part of a web professional community like WOW a beginner can easily find willing mentors to assist them not only with coding questions but also with finding resources for possible job placement.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home