Masthead


Friday, May 26, 2006

Decipher this:

So real vivid like the dream goes like this - I'm running around planning my wedding with Guy A (hahahahahha....yeah, here we go again) and in the meantime somehow I end up kissing Guy B and maybe I fell asleep on my arm but everything got dizzying and I thought "now this is how it supposed to feel". Then it flashes back and it's the day of the wedding and some girl is helping me get ready and I close the door and tell her something is wrong, I'm in love with someone else.

Weird? Yeah. WTF!?! Maybe my subconscious is telling me I'm just unhappy and has nothing do it with Guy A or Guy B. Guy B is just someone that's always been there for me, so yeah if I was unhappy he'd be the first person I'd think of running to.

Oh yeah, and in my waking Guy A has just informed me he's unhappy (as well) and wants to end the relationship. I was hesistant at first but then it clicked - this is what I've been waiting for.

Crap! I have to pick up my stuff after work and I'll have to see him and depending on his mood I might bump into a violent tyrant or a begging baby. Oh, man! Maybe I should solicit some friends to drive up there with me to prevent the situation from escalating. I really don't want to be stuck anymore.



Comments:
Jenni, we really need to catch up on old times and fill each other in on everything from the past few years. I dont want to sound needy or crazy but I think everyone should reconnect with a long lost friend. jenn canare
 
Post a Comment



<< Home